Monday, January 25, 2010

New Story coming up

So I dropped the last story like a hot rock after certain assumptions were made (although there really wasn't that much similarity between the story and my life, that suggestion just killed the story for me.) Coming up soon is the first chapter of a new story, VERY corny, very silly, not serious in the tiniest degree and in no way my best work or related to my life. I have no idea if the details are correct or if it's a plausible plot and I don't care; taking care of details makes my writer's block worse. I'm having fun writing it and I hope you have a little fun reading it. Stay tuned for the first installment of Stranded with a Stranger. (Told you it was corny). This story is for my very good friend Christi, for her birthday. Luv you buttercup!

1 comment:

  1. why thank you... i loved the first couple of chapters!!! i can't wait to read it all!!! or you read it to me, either way... hahaha... love ya too! thank you for my pressie.... hehehehehehe all my wishes are coming true!!! even tho it isn't really happening to me... but i actually wouldn't mind being "stranded with a stranger".... :D hahaha but, i love stories being written for me, that is the other part of the wish... hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete